Linkan Engineering provides mine water management and treatment services world-wide. We specialize in the planning, design, construction commissioning and operation of mine water services and water-related infrastructure for the industrial and mining markets. We also operate as Linkan Construction, a Nevada-licensed general contractor providing turn-key and design/build services for the mining industry.
We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer with construction experience for our Elko, Nevada office. This position plays a key role in the design of water system infrastructure with an emphasis in supervising our construction activities. Applicant must have verifiable construction experience and be able to support all field construction activities. Engineer will manage budgets, cost control, scheduling, suppliers and subcontractors in the execution of the work. Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, and high computer literacy is required. Requires minimum 5 years of experience in civil engineering and construction. This position is ideal for a strong and intelligent engineer looking to become a leader in the mine water industry.
Requires B.S. degree in engineering or construction management.
Requires registration as a Professional Engineer in the United States or Canada with the ability to obtain reciprocity for jurisdictions throughout North America.
Specific skills and experience are as follows
- Civil design of water infrastructure
- Hydraulic design
- Building permits
- Cost management
- Site preparation
- Concrete foundations and containment
- Building erection
- Equipment installation
- Process piping
- Electrical power and controls
- HVAC installation
- Ability to prepare process P&IDs, process drawings, specifications and procure equipment related to industrial water treatment.
- Strong task management and task planning experience
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to express ideas clearly and seek appropriate feedback, the ability to draft succinct and effective written communications, and excellent technical writing skills
- Highly motivated, a critical thinker and problem solver, detail-oriented, organized, and a team player with strong focus on quali
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org